Erken yaşta kazanılan bilinçli farkındalık, çocukların daha sağlıklı ve dengeli yetişkinler olmalarına destek oluyor.
Nowanda to bring a new awareness to the classes
The era we live in requires us to be mentally fit as well as physically. More and more schools and educational institutions are making Mindfulness a part of their curriculum, just like PT classes.
Mindfulness – classes on techniques to calm the mind and body – reduce the adverse effects of stress and increase students' focs, helping them stay academically committed to their goals and avoid behavioral problems.*
*Boston Charter Research Collaborative
Mindfulness at schools
Reduces Stress & Anxiety
Improves Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
Benefits of mindfulness to students and educators:
- Increased ability to manage stress and emotions
- Development in emotional intelligence
- Concentration increase
- Increased empathy ability
- More effective communication and collaboration
- Increased resilience to challenges
- Decreased perceptions of burnout
- Increase in creativity and problem-solving skills
Support not only your students but all their families with Nowanda
- Two different modes, for kids & grown-ups
- 300+ mindfulness practices, sleep story, and music library
- An extensive range of content for grown-ups, parents, and children, developed in consultancy with expert psychologists and pedagogues.