INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1 | INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1. Information We Collect When You Use Our Platform
i. Log file information: We collect information that your device sends whenever you visit our Platform. This log file information may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address, type, version, the pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
iv. Google: Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting Google Ads Settings. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser. This service provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
1.2. The Information You Provide
Please find below the type of information we may require from you in order to provide our services on the Platform:
|PERSONAL DATA TYPE||COLLECTING STATUS|
|address, postal code, city, state||+|
|date of birth||+|
|username and password||+|
|communications between you and us||+|
2 | USE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. We use your personal data to:
a) Provide you with services through Platform.
b) Answer your questions, requests for information or to evaluate your complaints.
c) Ensure that the content provided through the Platform is presented in the most efficient way for you, your computer or other device.
d) Send promotional messages, such as commercial emails, to the extent that you have consented to receive such communications in accordance with applicable regulations.
e) Fulfill our obligations arising from the contracts concluded between you and us.
f) Provide you with access to interactive features of the Platform upon your request.
g) Inform about updates or changes in features and content of platform.
h) Identify your broad and non-specific geographic location to help us identify groups of users across general geographic markets (such as postal code, region or country).
i) Calculate current sales taxes on postal codes provided to our payment processors for purchases made through the website.
j) Serve our ads to you through third party platforms such as Facebook or Google, if you have given your consent to do so in accordance with applicable regulations.
k) Provide SMS Services if you have given such consent pursuant to applicable regulations.
l) Manage your order and payment.
3 | LEGAL REASONS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1. We will process your personal data for a number of reasons:
a) You have given us an explicit consent;
b) It’s necessary for us to process your personal data regarding the performance of a contract.
c) Processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests or those of a third party: provided this does not override any interests or rights that you have as an individual. Our legitimate interests are:
● managing our business and relationship with you or your company or organization;
● understanding and responding to inquiries and User feedback;
● understanding how our Users use the Platform;
● identifying what our Users want and developing our relationship with you, your company or organization;
● improving our Platform and offerings;
● developing relationships with business partners;
4 | WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4.1. We share your information with others as follows:
● Suppliers: who support our business including IT and communication suppliers, outsourced business support, business intelligence, marketing, and advertising agencies, and back-up vendors. Our suppliers have to meet standards regarding information security and they will only be provided data in line with their function.
● Legal requests and preventing harm: We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order etc.) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to (i) detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity and (ii) to protect ourselves, you, and others, including as part of investigations. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed, and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
5 | SAFETY AND SECURITY
5.1. NOWANDA has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures by using the latest technologies to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful processing. We use safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Platform secure and take steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Platform may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We request you to do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and us, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
6 | YOUR RIGHTS
6.1. If you are resident in the European Union, in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
● Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your personal data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about it;
● Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected;
● Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims;
Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
● Portability: you have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that supports re-use, or to request the transfer of your personal data to another person;
● Objection: where we are processing your personal data based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party), you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
● Automated decisions: you may contest any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered;
● Consent: where we are processing personal data with consent, you can withdraw your consent.
Residents in other jurisdictions may have similar rights to the above. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact [email protected].
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in a member state in the European Union where you are habitually resident or where an alleged infringement of Data Protection law has taken place.
7 | THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES, AND SERVICES
7.2. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party application, website, or service, including those that have a link on our Platforms, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third parties that you authorize to access your account.
7.3. If you are using a third-party app, website, or service and you allow them to access your account you do so at your own risk.
8 | HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
8.1. We generally keep your information only as long as needed to provide the services on our Platform. We will retain your information as necessary to comply with legal, accounting, or regulatory requirements.
9 | WHERE WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE HELD?
9.1. Your information will be held on servers in European Economic Area. We will take steps to protect your information in line with locally applicable data protection requirements.
10 | COOKIES
10.1. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites and apps that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites/apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. See below for details on what information is collected by cookies and how we use that information.
10.3. NOWANDA keeps all the information collected from cookies in a format that is not personally identifiable. NOWANDA cookies located on your computer do not retain your name or your IP address.
10.4. The following types of cookies are used on NOWANDA Platform.
a) Necessary Cookies
These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of a website. Without these cookies, this website won’t work properly. Accordingly, we are not asking you for your specific consent for those cookies. For all other cookies, your informed consent is required.
b) Session Cookies
Session cookies are temporary cookie files which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created that cookie, the website will treat you as a new visitor.
c) Functional Cookies
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP|
|_ga_2T5J5Q0E6D||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website.